The next step is carrying out a survey of your garden. This allows us to:
- Take measurements of the garden and house, e.g. windows and doors.
- Determine existing features to retain, such as mature trees.
- Aspect – define best position for features.
- Noting views to highlight/screen out.
- Noting gradient of garden – i.e. changes in levels.
We can assess your garden’s unique features and adapt the design to its needs. After carrying out the survey, we can return with a breakdown of the construction costs involved in the project – each element will be broken down into sections for clarity. There are no hidden costs.
If required, we will be able to produce and present an outline design for you to review after the survey.